Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've got lot to say!

Yayayaya, I know I know. Nowadays all my posts are about the shoes, annoying right? No worries, cuz I'm gonna continue like that this whole month! December, I love you muak!


Seriously don't you just love the last month? You don't have to throw the alarm clock every morning and get up to school, no stupid ridiculous homework and unneccessary ( how do we spell it again? Damn!), no paintings that you don't wanna paint.


All the things just start to wind down and everybody seems to be more blissful and loosen up! And you got to take a break before getting older in a new year ( we get older every year, sigh!!!!)

And I get to do things that I have been longing to accomplish for a very long time. Have a long nice sleep in my bed. Clean and decorate my room. Carry out some gardening. Be pretty and put on makeup and be bimbotic like house bunny. Went to the zoo and beach and picnic. Put on some face mask. Shopping and eating. Gym and kickboxing and aerobics. Volleyball. Bitching and gossiping ( ok I admit, I do this everyday!!! But more in the holidays!) And trying to clear the lists of dates that I owe from so many girlfriends.


It's like OK, you worry less, or maybe you have nothing much to worry about. Less stressful ( Ok, I know Nafa gang, don't remind me about the releasing date of our exam results!) And best of the best, I throw away all the unnnnnecccesssarrrry ( Ok again, I hate this word!) school papers and stuff. They're like the biggest obstacles in the room and shelves. I feel sick when I saw them lying around the place, but I feel SYIOKKKK when I saw them lying inside the rubbish bin.


Ok, I realise I use so many Oks today. You don't mind right? Ok, HAHAHAHAHA.


And plus plus PLUS, Carmen is coming from Australia!!!! Heng and little heng are coming back from Scotland too!!!! I am super duper excited cuz it's always a promise that we all have to meetup at least once a year. I have so many things to prepare before they come!!!!!!!!! OK, I feel like shouting OMG!


So many things to OMG about. Isn't that great? I hope every month is a December. But of course I will miss that hell school that gives so many unnn.... unn...ec.... fine forget that spelling... that gives so many bizarre workloads but a damn lot of wonderful buddies to annoy at.


Last but not least, I manage to get a place for Tenladytoes at the Fleaolics Flea Market!!!



Gigantic image huh? But I don't care! You all have to go OKOKOKOK! Details will be out more soon. Shane, Mimi and I will be drawing the shoes. I can't seem to find Angela =( I need you too! While Joanne and Michelle will be helping out too. Carmen and the 2 Hens will definitely be there too!

Oh no, I should say, people who know me, you ALL HAVE TO COME DOWN.

Like Meng, Visa, Cas and Aiwee,
Hueyjia and Auyeong and Jasmine,
Wenfeng, Bryan, Eza, Johnston and the whole NAFA gang,
Lucie, Sherling, Huimin, Elvis, Yaokhuan and the whole NanyangJC Aep gang,
PC Teo and the Woodgrove gang.
Bring your friends and lovers and relatives and families and pets and enemies here, enjoy your day at the art museum and have fun bargaining at the flea markets!!

-Muaks. Feel my big wet kiss hahaha. ( Ok fine, Jeff is not here and he can't go there!)