Monday, December 1, 2008

For Visa







I owe Visa this pair for such a long time! =x
I hope she will like it. Something really different with a new concept ( ok you can see that), and my sewing skills suck to the core. Mum helped out with the sewing and taught me some too. And what a shame for a daughter of a skillful seamstress!
Not that I don't know a thing or two, just that I returned all of what I'd knew about sewing back to the teacher in secondary school ( Sabah). I was always the last to finish the assignment in sewing class back then. Even the boys were ahead of me haha!
Net, if if if the fur drop off and make you sneeze, I'm so sorry! But I tried my best. Quality checked too =) I wonder if Xiao Rui met problems during her sewing class??
p/s: Bye bye! I gotta improve in sewing for the sake of the shoes!