Thursday, December 4, 2008

Long pause.

Seeing everyone in their post prom photos, seriously I was upset and honestly, I was jealous too.


I don't know is this shocking or what, but throughout my life I have never even attended one single prom dinner.


I never ended up graduating in a school. From Junior 3, I moved from Kota Kinabalu to Johor ( supposedly), but I ended up in Singapore. I thought I could finish my 6 years at the old school there. And my dream is to get up to the stage, wearing the graduation hat ( what do we call that?) and the professor looking kinda drapery, sing the graduation song, and throw the square hat, with all of your closest friends and teachers and family beside you.


It's like you finally accomplish something. But I've always missed it.


I came to Singapore. And then I realised there's no such things as 'throwing hats into the sky thingy' kinda event. Which disappoint me kinda a lot. ( Ok, today I'm using a lot of KINDA this addictive word)


Woodgrove is nice but I'm not complaining about this. Nanyang JC is nice too, but too bad, my results suck and I got kicked out. From then onwards, I was officially an A level kick out/ditched student.


Well, seriously I don't mind that either, cuz that's the ever best damn thing I've done on Earth. But of course, I missed the graduation part. Prom night. Last dinner or whatever.


Oh ok. Fine, I'm not too sure what I'm complaining. Just about some stupid graduating dream I can never fulfill. But surely die die die die DIE I will complete NAFA and get a diploma/degree!!! Maybe I'm just the one who can just stay at home and stone, do my own stuff kinda ugly Betty.


Goodnight world. Don't come and wake me up.


p/s: Brother talked to me just now. He said that it's time I should get a domain for the shoes. Any suggestions people? I'm in my wit's end now. . .