Friday, October 3, 2008

OOH! for Octagon Octopus October

All my girls have undergone a massive plastic surgery- that's what Zen said.




This is extremely hideous I tell ya, spent a whole afternoon's effort doing it but it turned out undone and real BAD.



Better. I was inspired by Shane's miniscule letter. And yes, I trully believe the fact that a woman speaks an average of 7000 words more than a man everyday.



Then till the end of the day, I got too lazy and I simply wrote the words with water and hard old poster colours. If you can see what words I'm writing, tell me and I'll give you a little pressie!

***

And notice I did a big change for this tiny blog's layout too? Yes at last I've changed! And the theme fitted well, like once in a "purple" moon. I was too excited to sleep ( Mimi, Shane and Johnston are coming to my place tomorrow and the children's drawing class is starting on Sunday!!!) and I stayed up to do some html and photoshop thingy I'd never touched for a gazillion years.

I've been longing to change the skin for a very long time, but my digital tablet's spoilt for good =(, and this purple mysterious tone has tempted me for so long. Might a wee bit hard to view all the pictures, but that's how the secrecy of it forms right yeah?

& I've added out all my favourite websites too. Hope the long lists will irritate you but you will certainly regret for not visiting them!

Ok now here's my favourite part. Time for bed. People like me who snore always fall asleep first.