Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Huh, uh-oh I can't think of a title right now...

It was such a LONG MONDAY. Along with the usual monday blues routine, I found it hard to complete the still life drawing. BAD monday. BAD still life day. BAD drawing day. Yet as usual, I enjoyed school a lot with the crazy souls around the studio.

I thought I would have a good rest since there's no class on Tuesday and Hari Raya's on Wednesday, but all of a sudden, I urged myself to sms Miss Ho ( Photography lecturer), to plead her to give Angela and I one last chance to redo our pinhole images.

And guess what, she said yes! How good can she be!!!

But that also indicates that I will have a hectic day!




Yup, sound so 'chim' for the pinhole cameras right? This Milo tin is supposedly our DIY cameras, sprayed entirely black internally, choose an ideal location, and take a picture for a minute.

It was really fun, and I would love to try it again next time, but it turned out that our 'cameras' had some problems and all the images that we took turn out in black. & I mean ALL.

''''-__-'''''



Thank goodness we had each other that day. I was all alone in the dark room at first, which turned out to be quite scary. Mimi came and helped out later. Thanks for the photo paper and your wonderful help honey! =)


And yes guess what again, Angela agreed to become my shoe model! Hahaha! I've been pulling the dudes around to help out. If I own a SLR, I will take almost everyday cuz you'll get addicted taking pictures ( of others), like seriously!





Okok, please don't laugh at my shots skills if you think they're not good, but I was having so much fun with this pretty model and everything turned out well =)! Angela looked a bit stiff at the last pic, but all in all the shots are gorgeous!


****


On another note, I've been doing a lot of self reflection nowadays. I think of what people told me in the bus, I think of what I thought of in the ladies', I think of what should I do in my slumberland.

Can't you agree more that each of us is something of a schizophrenic personality, tragically divided against ourselves?

I really couldn't agree more. I thought I was always calm and steady internally ( you may see me as a crazy person on the outside), but that day one little old man reminded me about my stubbornness, regardless of anything. I was quite ignorant about it. Yet, when I sat down and reflected back, my mind coincided with all the previous doggedness I had at all times....

Kinda abstract and surreal, should not elaborate more here. Straight and forward, sometimes I thought I'm not stubborn, but actually I'm stubborn at alot of things, in a manner of pros and cons. Got it? Tell me too if you have such feelings.

After reading the tags from everyone, I teared again. You guys rock! One day I should post out stories behind the names I heard of so that we all can feel proud of what's being given as blessings when we're born!