Sunday, October 5, 2008

My first drawing class... to teach!

I've been doing lots of tuitions and personal drawing classes and voluntary art & crafts lesson, but this time, it's my first ever drawing class, conducted by me exclusively, with my own classroom, and my beloved children =D!

>=( Ok fine, some of the boys were impished and badly-behaved, but all in all it's just a wonderful first hand & first time experience! You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. And I'm oh-so looking forward for the next class!




Local fruits ,done by Liang Ee, a super uber adorable 7-year-old.



My Colour Wheel by Eeqal my handsome 8-year-old!



And this is done by Liang Yuan, Liang Ee's little bro of 5-year-old. That menace can really create chaos in the room, especially when he started rolling and somersaulting on the floor and by the piano seat. It's more like a love-hate relationship, but no choice cuz he is TOO CUTE TOO!

Trust me that a child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer. And children are way too unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they're going to catch you in next. But still, I think it's my best job ever I've ever had, besides Tenladytoes =)!

And I heart Miss Tan and Teacher Ong from Royale Music School! Muak!