Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September ends! Wake up!

Johnston's post title reminded of this song. I loved this song a lot last time, but now no more. What a stupid song. Ok I think Jeff knows why. Inside story... >=)

September is officially an end ( Goodness, how fast time pass in NAFA!)




I couldn't find a blank puzzle, so I sprayed the drawing on a cardboard and cut out the puzzle patterns. Hellish lots of effort! Anyway, this is a dedication to Royale Music School, and I'm starting my children's drawing class this weekend! WOohoo!



Gongbi =)... no I should put this grouchy face >=-(. Because of Gongbi I skipped both Investigating Art & Photography lessons, because of Gongbi I lost my wallet!!!! Stupiak!



Still life, not still at all, and not the final one. Alvin Tan came and forced a scar onto my background, which totally affected my mood for the WHOLE DAY.



My lady made out of torn paper who obviously needs some plastic surgery.



Still life again. Still life every week. Monochrome everywhere. Monochrome everyweek. Soon I'll be a still life myself and a monochromatic human too.


Hari Raya had not come and now I'm here thinking of Deepavali's holiday!