Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fruity Day & a fruitful day

I don't believe in Darwin's theory of survival of the fittest and that homo sapiens were originally apes, but at that very first day of school, everyone was holding a banana around the campus like monkeys or gorillas.








We've totally gone bananas! Funny and playful day, it's the Nafa Vibrancy and Fruit day where talented students show off at the stage and fruits were given free that day.






During my Gongbi class, haha! Eh I got listen what the teacher said ogay =)







Lots of handcrafted stuff from the VIBRANT students, check out Shirley's jewelry blog here- http://www.ministryofbeads.blogspot.com/ ! Angela and I were super kiasu and kaypoh ( trying my best to use up all the addicted Singlish) that she bought a pair of earrings, a bracelet. And I eked out my meagre pocket money to purchase a pearl multiwear necklace. After that I was BROKE "legitimately".




Back in the campus, there's a lot of peculiar looking drink cans sold at the vending machine. I'm always so curious to try out some of them especially POCCA SWEAT ( Will you really perspire after drinking?) and this brown drink can. But unfortunately they all turned out rather lousy =(





I can't believe she wore a pair of jeans and matched it with a scarf today. Angela looked totally different, but prettier =)





When night called in, I was too exhausted to go back home. A total dead beat for me and guess what, I stayed at Mimi's place! And my, I thought I was living in a resort for free ( Exclaimed! ).

















Really very nice! Thanks sweety I enjoyed the stayover! Even though I was extremely nervous going there. Met Mimi's dad, sis and her pretty feline Pearly.





Ok, night people I gotta get my forty winks in my slumberland now. Wenfeng and the "CLOSED" board look good together! HaHAha!



Now then I notice that all my paragraphs are very croppy, unrelated, and lousy too. Nevermind, it will not spoil my mood to crave for some siesta right now.



Last but not least, I took a shot with my amazing stuntman Shane!!! He's always doing all sorts of entertaining, awe-inspiring and jaw-breaking scenes. But I totally love his beatboxing =D


By the way, SELAMAT HARI RAYA PEOPLE!!! There's firecrackers in my village here! Awesome! And the Malays are all looking oh so pretty in their traditional costumes, that's what I love to see during season's greetings. =)
Okok I'm really going off now, TOODLES!