Thursday, September 25, 2008

Love, and a cough, cannot be hidden

Like what I said in the previous posts, I had a pile of pics waiting to be uploaded. Normally, I will get very lazy to post up all the pics, even if I did think of it initially, I will tend to waste my time. Blog hopped around, chatted with friends, checked emails and orders, and till the end of the night, it was too draggy to post up the pics. But today, NO! I can't be bothered with anything else, cuz maybe I enjoy posting up Mr.Chew's pictures a lot =D * Wide smile* And they never fail to cheer me up!




Woohoo! My chauffeur drove me up to Genting! A suave chauffeur somemore, I love the person only, not the tyres ( Jeff drove a bit too fast I almost got drunk!)



Slow down, sweety, seriously you're tooOOO fast! I will never ever survive driving out of KL next time, with so many such drivers like him. =( Boo..



It's cable car time! I was as excited as a little kid, as for goodness sake, it's been oodles of ages since I got up to one.







His innocent look again. * Melting in front of the monitor teehee=)*








We planned to eat buffet, but eventually, we chose our favourite Sushi King =D!


Unagi rocks to the core!




A very saccharine day. Full of sweetness. I thought I got diabetes.