Monday, September 22, 2008

Good blogging Day

Like how a good hair day/good shoes day/ good art day matter a lot to me, a good day and time to blog is kinda essential too. It's been so long since I got updated online and I wrote 4 posts at one go!




I was so glad that we took more photos this time. Everytime I met Jeff, I was too happy that I forgot my phone cam. And he looked extremely retardedly cute here. By the way, we're at Genting again, which is just behind his house =)












Exclaimed! He's cute =D! I sound more like his fan right?






Taz & Bunny in Raya costumes! Uber cute too!











The bears are all kinda handicapped. Take a look at their eyes!










At last, no stupid uncles inside the cable cars as before. Hahaha. I think Jeff looks SHOOOO CUTE here! **shy shy**









Tell me, I never smoke, but why do I have such dark lips outline? Maybe I drink too much coffee?



Ok, when Jeff comes in, I really gave up. He's PRO at giving unsightly scenes to the cam.





Wahaha. I had a good laugh looking at all these pics.