Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Visit to UTM



Zenzen and I, and I think we do look alike. Big button noses & minute eyes. We went to UTM ( M'sia Technological University Johor branch) that bright afternoon... to... just to send the shoes to my customer lah -_-''' And because this Sabahan is so 38 and wanna explore more about the place where I'm currently living in.








I asked Zen to take a good picture to model the shoes. Not bad, but too bad I look awful =(


The board reads, WARNING NO GUYS ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER THIS PLACE... BLAH BLAH BLAH... UNLESS PERMITTED. So you can say my brother is definitely illegal right away.


I realise that big campuses tend to have fruit trees planted around the hall of residence. Not a bad idea actually, cuz you can grab all the rambutans & starfruits to eat. But if it's durian, the students should better wear a helmet!