Thursday, July 17, 2008

Module registration did not make my day

Before the title above, AT LAST I EVENTUALLY found out my class, and maybe I'm the last to find out. I've been asking thousands of people around! I am so dumb! It's just right there at the online module registration page!!

=O Thank you Mimi & Xiaorui. Paiseh man!!!!

----------------


When I reached the campus around 2, everyone was there! Really gotta be that kiasu in order to got your ideal module.

So today's the module registration for Semester 1, and I thought I just went to a wet market. Everyone was talking in loudest volume, some seniors giving out the application forms and everyone was trying to snatch the papers.

& if you're late, you will get the rotten vege & fish. My first choice- Intro to illustration design is full, fuLL, FULL. I was berserk, cuz for half an hour I'd been queueing at the Design & Media line, now I gotta change my plan!

So I rushed down to the next stall, Fine Art Room, and I chose Intro to Gong Bi, and I was the second last to register for that module! Everything just seemed like a market war to me.

All the finest fish had been sold to the kiasu ones, while the rotten stuff is all left on the floor, you got no choice but to pick up the leftovers. Not a very good system ( Can I say this system is awful to the core??) You pay so much to study here but in the end, you can't even get the modules you are really interested. What if within these 3 years, all the things you get are not your desirable ones?

Mimi came at 3, and guess what ( ok no need to guess actually), everything's full. She'd got nothing besides the fixed modules & photography. No more modules hanging around. & I really couldn't stand at one male senior that is horizontally challenged. Very rude to the crowd. I know it's not a very pleasant thing to announce to us, where alot of us didn't even know what was actually going on, can't you be a bit more patient?

Nevertheless, Mimi & I parted from the campus, & I was feeling a bit mixed up. But she taught me to think of a better way, lesser modules are better too! YeahhH~~~~ she's partly right, cuz there will be no school on Tuesday & Friday!

Still, I'm really disappointed today. Not at myself, but at this module system thingy. Rewind back to the first few paragraphs...Miss Josephine took away my application form ( meaning approved)yet she didn't even write my name down until the staff reminded her!)


For goodness sake...