Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dilemma in my shoes & school

As the title mentioned above, I was in a deep sea of dilemma right now.

A lot of unpleasant things happened in Tenladytoes. There was delivery failure by Poslaju, customers claiming of nice designs but not the perfect size fit, & customers requesting for many draft designs.

I'm not blaming them. They are my customers & customers are always right. But doing draft designs again & again is really tiring & saddening. It's like... once again, your design is rejected...again & again. Just like how last year the Art Elective Teachers treated us.

Hope that I should take this as a challenge instead of a disappointment. Can someone cheer me up?

I know Jeffrey never comes up here too... It's devastating... It's so not me. It's a different kind of upset feeling this time, I don't know why...


----- Ok fine, so end of part 1----

Morning's a sheer disaster. Nafa orientation started at 9:30a.m. I woke up at 6 but I still got late! The bus was awfully late, jammed at Danga Bay for an hour, furthermore it's not news for jamming along the causeway & checkpoints too. When I reached school, it's already 9:50a.m.


Thank god they're still registering.


The speech from the big people were kinda long, but it's alright for me ( which was unexceptionally peculiar). I guess Fine Art people are kinda good, there's even a new coursemate Rashmi who emailed me the day before! That's such a sweet thing, if you're here, thank you Rashmi for the warm welcome, even though I didn't see you face to face haha.

But ya, as usual, 1st day of schools & orientations, to me, these kinda of things really were not my forte. From the first day I entered Tshung Tsin, from the first day I entered Woodgrove ( Ainon & Jo were the first two to talk to me!), from the first day I entered Nanyang JC, from the first day I entered Nafa, it's just the same. I will stay cool & calm, not a word from my mouth, trying my best to lift up the corner of my lips to throw out a smile. But I still think that people around me look nice though.

& & & the first friend I knew was Mimi, a pretty Japanese who speaks fluent English. She's from the Japanese School and she majors in Western Painting too. Good start huh.

As for the module thingy, I've really gone bonkers about this cuz it's totally different from the JC system. But it's alright, cuz we two girls eventually figured out what it what. I don't really mind what I take, cuz every modules seems interesting, I just wish to reduce my school days.

Hence, reaching for the mouse, my finger clicked on the button for Photography. Yay, and that means no school for Tuesday! But yet yet yet, the cool HoD told us that we were not allocated to our classes.

Yea right, I've been a tad too early to be happy.

& it's a tired day, & it's a day with lots of thinking, lots of swirling in my mind. For 8 months I've taken my holidays, and now I'm back to school again. So I shall forget all the sorrowness today, tell myself that business is not an easy thing to deal with, and it's just the starting of small matters, and it will lead you to a higher level.... all those craps.

That's how all the craps lighten up my mood again.