Saturday, July 12, 2008

Touching day

I had a very happy yesterday.

Special thanks to ...
1.Babu who fetched me to Jurong East
2. Jasmine Foo, a great buddy & movie go-er
3. Red Cliff the Movie part 1. It's a bit laggy in the middle, but I swear it's definitely way too AWESOME!!
4. Hueyjia & Auyeong, the twosome of I don't know where to start & to end, cuz they're too cute ( as usual), less bitchy ( not very usual), but still that close to heart!
5. Mr Goh to give me my pretty A level certificate ( though it's relatively useless)
6. Meng whom I also don't know where to start * end, cuz she's too sweet ( as usual), and I always love our heart contented chat.
7. Dream's Elegance so that that pair will make Meng happy.
8. Hueyjia's BIG letter & Auyeong FUNNY letter, to make me smile in heart & lips.
9. Jeffrey's phonecall when I was struggling along the causeway back to JB. I miss him a lot...
10. Mum & Zen to fetch me
11. Oh yes, and Louis to help me wash my hair to mark the day from a bad hair day to a good hair day!

I was exhausted, but it's a touching day. I shall talk about it more next time, cuz...
1. My laptop's spoilt!
2. Our dining room pc's burnt!
3. Our upstairs common room pc's gone bonkers too!

Heck! That means no updates. Buh-bye everyone, till then...