Thursday, July 24, 2008

Questions waiting to be Answered

1. Anyone knows how much is an average Che Che New York bag? They are too pretty and I feel like buying one for Momma's birthday!

2. Anyone tried to poke extra shoelace holes at the sneaker or shoes? I heard that you can actually buy the ring too. =/ I need this!!!

3. Can someone acc me to watch The Dark Knight? I've been dying to watch it for soOOO LONG but I couldn't date anyone =(

4. Anyone knows where can I buy a blank puzzle? I've tried Muji but unfortunately it's not the right destination for it.

5. Anyone interested in doing the shoes? Hope to find some reliable trusty partners. I really wish to increase my number of hands but I couldn't.


After a long day at school. Woke up at 5, came back at 9. Same routine for schooldays. But it was AWESOME yet TIRING. Too tiring to be elaborated here. Till then. Please, babes, do clear my urgent doubts!