Tuesday, July 22, 2008

First Day of School

5.45 a.m. - Woke up reluctantly

6.30 a.m. - Mum drove us to downtown.

7.00 a.m.- Reached JB checkpoint. A HAVOC Monday as usual. Dad insisted to travel by bus '11' but I insisted to take the real bus. I loudly claimed how bad hair days spoil my mood the whole day. But it was too jam ( regardless of motorcycles, cars or buses) so I gave up & we walked along the causeway.

7.30 a.m.- Reached Woodlands checkpoint. There was no queue at the access card lanes. I couldn't even see the end of the crowd. Hence, I forced myself to squeeze into that pool of sweat, bad breath & sticky figures. It was horrible & maybe this is one of the most terrible time ever.

8.20a.m.- Dad drove me to Nafa in light speed. The lorry had to pass 3 ERPs. Bloody Hell.

8.56a.m.- Reached Nafa. Tried to search for Room 6-03 & Mimi and the rest of the Fine Art Students.

9.15a.m.- Still being confused by the ridiculous lift. There's actually two parts of Campus 1. Some rooms are at the left side, while some rooms are at the right. We're all at 6th storey, and the only way to get to the other side is to take the lift down to 3th storey and walk across the corridor. And there's 10 THOUSAND people trying to get the very convenient, accessible lift.

9.30a.m.- In the end, we still couldn't get to 6-03, the meeting was cancelled as mentioned, and we went to 6-12.

9.40a.m.- Lesson started. We had to finish 10 line figure sketches. Gotta know Angela, a very pretty classmate and we sat to together to do our work. The class was FREAKING quiet. I could only hear the screeching of pencils writing on papers. Later, there's little murmurs and quiet conversation between everyone. Angela and I started to chat too.

11.15a.m.- Completed the sketches. Went for lunch with Angela, Rashmi, Photography Boy ( I didn't know his name), Danya and Wenfung at Fortune Center. Had a fun time with them. Like what they say, you don't need to try very hard to get friends ( cuz we met someone being OVER friendly), it's just the click together factor and that'll make the day.

12p.m- Headed to Parco Bugis Junction. Rummaged through every shop, chit chatted, gotta know each other's background & stories ( seriously all of us are sooO different!) Rashmi came here 3 months ago with her HUSBAND ( Nus PhD! Double Exclaim!!)! So cool! While cheerful Danya was from Temasek JC, NUS Financing Degree?( I think so), worked for two years and a half told herself not to regret for not learning things she loved, hence she came to Nafa.

1p.m.- Headed to Bugis Street. Trying to find the cheapest leggings for Rashmi. Yet in vain.

2p.m.- The gang left. Angela and I continued slacking around the busy street. She bought a cute blouse while I got mum a belt =)

2.30p.m- Went back to school and AGAIN, we couldn't find our classes. Panted & sweated horrendously.

3.00p.m.- Class started. Miss Tang will be teaching us History of Visual Arts. I hate this subject cuz I never do it well in JC. Well, as assumed, it's sheer BORING. I kept copying all the notes while Miss Tang continued ranting her non-melancholic pilgrims. Eve, our class rep said that we should have handouts ( AGREE totally!) rather than just copying blankly.

5.30p.m.- Class ended!!! I went to Post Office but it's closed. =( Gotta send the parcels on Wednesday then. Babu came & fetched me while I bought him some Healthy Tuna Buns from 4 leaves.

7.00p.m- Reached Singapore Checkpoint. SUPER JAM just like the morning. Repeated the same routine as what is written at 7.30a.m.

9.00p.m.- Reached home. EVENTUALLY. Bathed, Ate dinner, went to Pasar Malam. Bought mangosteen & durians. Chatted with dear Jeffrey.

11p.m- Applied a good Skinfood Cucumber mask & headed down to the pile of shoes.

2p.m.- Jumped into my bed and dream of you....z..zZZZ...zzz