Friday, July 25, 2008

Mixed Feelings All Around

Recently, I have been experiencing mood swings.

If I go to school, I will be happy. But when I cross the causeway, I will be grumpy. Cause bad hair day totally does not make my day!

If I drive to somewhere, I will be happy. But when I think of the nearly-accident scene, I will be frightened and all my goose pimples will stand out!

If I start to draw, I will be happy. But when it's too many, it's a havoc and I start to get lazy. For the first week, there's 6 Gong Bi drafts, 3 stars design and 20 3d Studies to be completed. And mind myself, all my homework is in DRAWING FORM! Ok this is still alright, I think I love it, just that it's starting to get a lot. ( I didn't even dare to continue to read my modules schedules, 'cause at future weeks, there will be 100 pieces of drawings to be completed!!!!!)

If I start to think of my friends, I will be happy. But when it's quite some time I do not meet them, I will be concerned and upset a bit =/

If I start to think of Jeffrey, I will be happy ( extra happy). But when it's quite some time ( almost 3 bloody months), I will jump to my bed and cry a sea of tears.











Erm, anyway, this is such a random post. I'm in an urge feeling of being entertained. So, please entertain me people. I guess I just miss everyone too much. Speechless & numb.