Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What can I do without my drawing tablet?

My drawing tablet is now at its PhD state. Yes, Permanent Head Damage. Everytime I plug in the USB, it starts to 'quarrel' with the mouse for the arrow. Ok, if you don't understand what I mean, one day you'll know when you're using it too.

That means I can't draw things again =(



I got out the first earning I have to pay up for my first piano school fee. Yes, you get me! I'm back to hit the music again! I was so happy to find a great teacher offering piano classes at cheap payment! If I still can't decide to play again, it will be too old before I regret. & Yes, and my dream is to own a white baby grand or grand piano in future * chuckle*
But of course, part of the earning from making those cards are contributed to China's earthquake disaster. Everytime I teared upon reading the papers & eventually told mum to donate it all out. I can't help anything, but that's the least I can do to the unfortunate ones.