Thursday, May 15, 2008

Paperbar - my tiny cardmaking place

Sharks. Guess I can't hide it anymore since Cas has revealed out my secret!

Yes fellas, I've tried out a cardmaking blog so do check out this tiny space of mine at Paperbar. At first I was thinking of just a try out, since I was SOOOOOO BORING NOWADAYS. Actually not. I've been driving, renovating the new house, giving naughty kids tuitions, but I still feel like sitting down at the computer doing something AGAIN.

Maybe I've lost confidence after what had happened last year. Failed my school. Failed my parents. Failed myself. It's a year of chalk & dust, & I keep thinking, " What the heck no one will buy cards from you. There's a whole bunch in the shopping malls, cheaper too!!!"

But after seeing Cas's tag, I gave out a LONGGGGG SSssigh. Ya maybe I should really try out this time. Failure or not, scares who but not me. It's just the tiniest part of my life, & yet I'm taking time for granted & complaining this & that & blaming everything to myself. But when I look back all those time, it's not that bad after all.

At least I'm still here, alive & kickin'. So dear all, please do support me ya! I'm not intending to earn or whatsoever, I just wanna love the way life is now. & please date me out since Jeffrey threw me alone here (sob sob), gonna have a long-awaiting date with my girls! I hope if I use some of your names, please say "never mind it's alright" cuz I love all of your names!
I used some of the faux jewels Net gave me few years ago, & did something like this!