Sunday, May 25, 2008

A naughty kids' camp

Fun. Noise. & Chaos. I was being pulled to be the kids' teacher in the 2 day camp at the BLIA temple. My group of monkeys consisted of 8 young energetic male monkey-lings & 5 sweet female monkey-lings.

& all in all, there were 130 of them. With a few teachers.



Here they're doing the chaotic floor dance. Their sweats all sticked onto the floor tiles.




My cute little Yibin.


The bunch of Monchichis.



& my few posing TOP MODELS.


I was really reluctant to join in the weekend with them initially, but the 2-day camp ended happily. The toilets were darn lung-choking & their left food could pile up a hill. & my little ones told me I looked like a zombie at the 2nd day. But I'm happy to be there, after all.
Those little angels can melt your heart instantly without failure.