Sunday, March 23, 2008

Peek-thrus of the week


The bench gave a very good message. Cheer up =D!




Freaking eye bags. why not call it eye backpackers!



I like the floor smudging effect






& of course this sweetheart Mr. Chew who is always willing to be my model of random nonchalant-ness. Seriously, I gotta brush up my photography works.

















I was a bit flabbergasted upon looking at the scene outside LV outlet. It's became the favourite place of obasans & otosans gatherings. & I was passing by some snorty looking gfs with pathetic looking bfs who was going to burn a hole in their pockets soon. >.<







I wish we can always wear unexpectedly matching outfits. Like black & white is uber nice!

























Prawn Rice & I. Our favourite pastime is to snuggle together & get down to the Z business.





With all sorts of gestures& sounds of course. She growls. I snore hahaha!






Bro Zen & his drum before heading to KL for performance =)


& I missed all the fun-lovingness...