Sunday, March 23, 2008

Life at home is sweet =3

Can't view the birthday pics when I eventually opened my blog! Gotta reupload it again. The cable's back to normal now & I can happily online again ! ^-^







A lot of things happened in the week. Briefly mentioned, it's good to be at home. No stress from work or school, I just study & do the things I love at my own pace. & of course, with the people & kitty I love.





Jeff purposely came down to visit us cum to see L'll Prawn Rice. He bought us Taiwan black sesame paste too! (my favourite!!) The dear kitty was a bit rebellious at first, but later I found her cuddling around his arms.









& yes, I did my volunteering teaching again at the temple. This time round, it's 50 students with only 4 teachers, including me. Poor us, cuz no matter how we tried, the children always seemed to be so excited & noisy. Yet all the angels were totally irresistible. I admitted some of them don't have wonderful hands, but they love to DRAW! That's why it's fun & loving to be with them.






& yes again! How could I forget my driving lessons! I seriously think that my skills suck, but Mr. Car is very patient towards my 3-second-later-ness & dead-engine-up-on-the-hills moment. Cackles*




The car's a bit handicapped (from what I've drawn) , but who cares when it's cute!