Monday, March 24, 2008

Horrendous kitty accident (by L'll Prawn Rice)

(LOL, after reading all the tags I decided to make a clearer statement. Now, take it as the kitten is writing the post, me=mummy, mum=grandmad. Sorry for the cofusion! But I had a great laugh!)


It's a great morning today (supposedly), & I was wandering around the 2nd storey of the house furtively. I heard Mummy calling my name, but I chose to ignore her commands & continue to search for my next discovery.


Mummy's mum ( To me, she's a witch)'s room door was wide opened. It had always been the forbidden area as Grandma was allergic to my beautiful fur. I leaped with joy as I entered the room. To my surprise, the balcony glassdoor was opened too! What a luck for me!


But when I was at the balcony borderline, I saw mummy at the frontyard & I thought she was preparing my breakfast. Gotten too excited, I jumped out of the balcony, and....






Yes! There flew me like a Catwoman. Next was a feeling or airyness, a great "THUMP" , a flabbergasted Mummy, & a monstrous looking Uncle Coco. There was a short sharp pain in my mouth but I couldn't care more as I scurried away to avoid Uncle Co's spanking. I cowered at the side of the pillar & quivered slightly when I could feel BLOOD flowing down my neck.


Uncle & Mummy threw everything away aside & immediately drove me to the pet's clinic using Uncle's bike. It was my first time to sit on such a big bike & I tried to purr, but my voice faltered away.



I started to flip my eyewhites out. When kittens & cats are hurt or sick, we couldn't help but to show a sign using our eyewhites. Normally we barely did that. I could still taste the unpalatable bloody blood around my jaw. & yes, that freaked me off. Miss Vet took my weight, checked my bones & teeth, & gave me Vitamin K to stop the bleeding. She was kind to give me small treats & patted on my head. I tried to forge ahead but my legs were too weak to move.




Mummy was relieved that nothing awful happened except that I broke my front teeth. Yet, she was still very angry I played around at the 2nd floor. She was now my nurse & fed me my medicine everyday. I hoped that my devilry won't cause so much trouble on Mummy anymore. & I will never ever step into Witch Grandma's room anymore!! Because of what happened today, Mummy missed her driving lesson, her breakfast, & also her $$. But I know she still loves me a lot =3



Yours Purrly,
Little Prawn Rice