Saturday, March 15, 2008

My 19th birthday 2008 ( part 2)

Can't manage to go to my JB house, so we had Pasir Ris chalet & BBQ. I had a GREAT time & thank u guys so much, especially Kel & mysterious friend came down all the way from woodlands to book it down. Ok my girls looked brilliant but I looked owe-punching -_-'''


My favourite pic of all =) with my girls


Beware. Owe-punching pics coming along.











My cutie Mr. Chew <3


My favourite dreamer Meng. She looked so pretty here & I looked so owe-punching -_-'''





My anti leg shaking Jesline




My organiser Kelly




My water reservoir Aiwee




If you want to take a pic with Liang Ge, you must plead him for 80000 times to succeed.




Monkey ears Jerryl. & my fringe is owe-punching as well -__-''''



No Cas's & Jer's & Wenshen's pic =( Net & Jo couldn't come. Nvm next time! I love everyone, & of course myself. Thank you guys for giving me a wonderful birthday every year <3>