Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Birthday presents

1. The birthday price tag to Jeff? Maybe a few dollars. Price tag to me, PRICELESS.





My debt to you, beloved
is one I cannot pay
in any coin of any realm
on any reckoning day.



For you see, hon, each day I love you more,
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

2. & the beautiful table lamp from Hueyjia & Auyeong








When I switched on the lights, it's like I can hear the girls's bimbotic gossiping again.


It is one of the blessings of friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. In the past JC life, I loved being stupid & handicap with them. They laugh at my jokes when it's not funny at all, and sympathize with my problems when they're not so bad afterall. And now, I found out that the most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. Like how we are now...
3. Last but no least... Char drew me a Chip & Dale Best Buds picture all the way from Canada!!!



& yes I'll definitely deliver back my lovings to her all the way back to the maple country! Sweets.


p/s: I wish I was an octopus. So I can hug ten people at one time, & hug all my loved ones faster & more... =)