Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nafa entrance test is over!

Enough of centre parting!! I think Jus couldn't stand it anymore hahaha. ( I intended to post of more to continue laughing at myself)


-_-''' Haiwan kebinggungan...


Ok so here are some recent, non centre parting pictures. & I think I have not taken pictures for so long, not even Chinese New Year! ( Ya, since when the phone & cam were lost)









Rushed to Party World & found the girls all looking furiously at me. & yes, I got a good scolding by them! I swear I seriously, desperately need a phone now! Till now then I realise how important a phone is nowadays. Sorry for being unable to reach me, people, how terribly sorry I am. >.< & I promise I will be contactable soon!





& do ask me about the NAFA test! I think I did quite a great job =D & I really hope I can get into that school soon! The test was fun & impromptu, especially the scrapbooking part, my favourite!



Here I need to say thanks & sorry to ...





Kelly, for always letting me to sleepover at your place after I remained homeless at bloody island. I know it's not very convenient and super paiseh''' But I gotta say thanks for all the while. If not I will sure be late for the test the next day!





PC, for agreeing to lend me his phone when I desperately need help. (Even though I still didn't see him!) & sorry for bothering you all the while you're in class!!





Cas, Wee, Net, Meng, for giving me a fake, foolproof scolding after I made so many mistakes. But thanks I really am so happy to see you guys again after so long. Please take care since nowadays everyone gets sick! & Net your Kuromi notebook! I'd passed to Kel to pass to Wee to pass to you!






Hmm.. & I'm thinking of inviting everyone to my place for a barbeque or steamboat? More like a thanksgiving rather than a party. Hope everyone agrees to bring along the passports, pass the custom & come to my house!!





I think of you only on two occasions, that's day & night...