Thursday, February 21, 2008

Last day of cny???

Now then I realise I barely carry my smile facing the cameras! Nor any pouting or funny faces, just an angry grouchy ( not to forget owe-punching) look. As if the cameraman owed me $800k! Can't stop laughing at myself. & goodness I think I wear the same shirt to everywhere?!!!

All were taken at Sabah.












& Goodness, is tomorrow day 15 of Chinese New Year or today? I seemed to mess up the calendar. & I even thought Meng finished her exam today?! Totally mixed up too. Including bainian at Cas's house. This coming Nafa test totally freaks me off!
Wish me luck. * Heart pouding fast*

Friday- meet the girls. Find Pc to borrow his phone if possible
Sat- Art test.
Sun- Meet my 'so-called friend' from Sabah. If possible ( She's a bitch in class last time, my only enemy for art >.<)
Wed- Car test!!!
Thurs- Auyeong's birthday. Jeff's coming back! *Uber joyness*



Credits to Xinli, my role model artist. Thanks for all the entertainment during boring MSN moments=)
Wish that these celebs can hear what all of us wanna tell them...
Lydia: I've always love the shows you host. We will remember you forever.
Edison: I wish you can tell me how the feeling of shame is of.
Gillian: .... Sorry for you...
Britney: Double... But you're cheated by your manager. I still love your songs. Please wake up.