Monday, February 18, 2008

Had a laugh at the younger me

Zen & I flipped back the dusty old albums & I almost laughed out my lungs. I looked undoubtedly owe-punching. That pair of crooked, round specs, & a head of second hand hair. It was year 2003, when I was in Secondary One. We're at Singapore celebrating Christmas.


& Holy cow that was 6 years ago!


I didn't even smile at the cam! So fat & tai-tai looking. Cannot tahan any longer. You can laugh all the way you want at me now.
& this was during Christmas 2003. My hair resembled nothing but an unwashed mop. & that bullshit eyebrows ( Net & Stella's favourite quotes) freaked me way off a thousand miles!
See, I even look like a ghost!
But come to think about it, I thought I had the most beautiful hair at that point of moment. It's the first time I started to grow my hair longer as we were only allowed to keep short hairstyle at primary school. Didn't everyone has the same feeling before? You thought you look great, but when you turned back to these nostalgic pictures, you felt like puking & had a good laugh at yourself.
I think I enjoyed teasing at myself. It works as an effective reminder & at least it's less hurtful than others critisizing you, prickling you straight to the heart right=)