Saturday, February 16, 2008

I did a lot while waiting for you

I did a lot nowadays. At last I paid attention more to myself. ^-^


1. Clean my room everyday. I have designed a floor plan & starting to decorate the room!


2. My parents agreed that I can have back a pet! Goodyness!


3. I exercise everyday. Including volleyball & basketball.


4. I am preparing my portfolio for my art test! Diligently & full of ideas!


5. I will start back my piano lesson as soon as possible! Now there will be no choice for me but to cut away my nails =(


6. Preparing for tomorrow's cny ceremony at the temple. I was ordered to wear the Qing Dynasty Princess outfit, but the skirt was way too short for me, so Madame Butterfly changed me to the Korean outfit girls. I really love the clothes!! Hope I will do everything perfectly!


Zen's pc is as slow as ever after reformating & I think it's time for me to use back my laptop. Have not open it for years. *Blowing off all the dust*... Can't even draw on the tablet!


... & of course, waiting for him to come back =( to tell him I miss him...