Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy+Lousy Valentine's Day

Wee!! Valentine's Day!!!! What a grrreattTT day!!
.
.
.
valentine's day... what a lousy day

.
.
.
It's more exciting than I expected. It's more dumb than I expected... I planned to go back to Nanyang JC initially, but Auyeong & Hueyjia were out of school so I met them at Plaza Singapura. I bought them planners that I don't even dare to have one myself for so long, made them roses, and of course wrote them a letter! I'm sorry I did not see them for such a long time, but after meeting the girls, I got the feeling like I just bid farewell to them yesterday=D


We rocked Carl's Junior ( Goodyness Mamaa, they have the best burgers ever!), Hang around at Spotlight, Daiso & Made with Love ( My 3 favourite hangouts!!), watched P.S. I Love You ( 3 weird girls crying & laughing despite the whole theatre of couples from all ages), took loads of unglam photos in front of the control station & crowd...



& most of all... I really love them. They rock my Valentine's Day. Hueyjia said if her future boyfriend is going to give her paper flowers, she will kick his dick hard! & Auyeong told me all bout this new schoolgirl who puts thick make up to school yet still claims that's her oh-so-true natural complexion. I don't use to be a typical gossiper. I am more of the ear drum type. But with them, gossiping has become the essential part of the day!

I had no ideas why nowadays phones love to play pranks at their owners, especially when three of us need to take pictures urgently, there they go, one infrared malfunction, one battery gone as flat as pancake. So here goes my low-quality peek-thrus (pardon me), using Zen's phone ( I'm going to get my phone & cam soon, with my own $$!!!)

Puckers for these two honeys





I can always count on the twosomes to transform a lousy Saint Valentine to an unforgettable one. Lousy, yes it is, as in Jeff's absence makes my heart grows fonder, especially today. & I don't care! When he's back, we'll head straight to Sushi Tei!


Let me see, I gave flowers to 25 people, wrote letters to 5 people ( 2 delivery failures). I was planning to knock on the doors of my girls' house but it was too late =( My plan ruined. I even had left flowers I made myself.


...But sad to say I received none. Not even fake ones. Seriously I love fake ones more. What can you do to real flowers anyway? You pluck them out ( ended their beautiful lives), show off among the restaurant and public for that night, and watch them die & wilt the next day onwards. Yet you can't do anything to them. On the other hand, I can put fake flowers in my room as part of the aesthetic appeal of the interior & appreciate them forever.


But that's not the point. I'm just hiding away. cuz I miss Jeff. He's far away and he sprained his ankle, & got his headache. While I'm here, almost voiceless, couldn't do anything to help him ease his pain, & trying to deny that I was so green with envy at all the girls flaunting flowers of short lifespan in the train. Like how each Valentine's Day passed by (except last year...), I watched pretty girls in school getting flowers & presents while I have none... sigh... & till now, I have yet to sigh with sheer disbelief...


=) We went through 2 Valentine's Day.


P.S. I Love You...




I am feeling so down I decided to put up Barney songs... really heartwarming & I love Barney!