Sunday, February 17, 2008

CNY performance day

I got my butt off the bed real early, just to get ready for the performance later.


Starting by cleaning the canvas , putting ICI paint in great thick layers & piles. Mascara, check. Eyeliner, check. Lipgloss, check. It's been so long since I once again paste on cosmetics liquids on my face, & I thought I did a good job, though.


But when I reached there, Madame Butterfly told me, " Dear, haven't you put on your make up???" I was wondering if she had severe short sightedness or what, cuz I even put on fake lashes ( a gift from mum) that fluttered my peepers so well, which I never did during normal days.


"Oh I have just put on the foundation, madame..." I still didn't quite understand.


Fine, so I just sat down. Madame Butterfly ordered Madame Dragonfly to continue painting (or should I say, to her, I had never started!) on my canvas. And after I opened my eyes again, I almost got the almighty shock of life. Peach red above my eyelids, Blushes on the sides that reminds me of a bimbo seeing hot hunks down the road. & the pouting lips, goodness gracious...


All in all, I look like a geisha.


And when I put on my outfit, it looks alright. I love traditional costumes. But I still can't believe I can look so ' BLOODY red'. I forgot I was performing, dear!!!


=D Killing time to read at my craps right, hope to have a picture of the memorable( horrendous) sight.