Sunday, December 14, 2008

Outing with my favourite twosome : )

Yes the twosomes, 'cause they'll scold me if I say they're twins. And that very day, I kept calling Auyeong as Hueyjia. ( Bangs my head on the wall) and she got very irritated!

It's not a really good day before the two came:
- Super strawberry jam custom
- Bad breath day
- Rain= bad hair day

This is a pair of new shoes for Auyeong : )! Gives me the indie and boho feel, me like me like!



So let's start off with some really funny pictures. We were at Little India and I asked my two lovelies for a quick photoshoot ( so-called). And that's how we ended up.




Laughs!





Missed half of Auyeong's face! OMG I realise we have the shared similarities. All of three of us have deep eyebags! =(


They tear off a few pieces of paper to sit on so that their butt won't get wet. ( After a rain) I love this pic a lot, but how come that piece of paper is sticking out??



Now this is so much better. Later on, we rushed to an Indian shop ( Auyeong's good introduction). And believe me, their eyebrow threading service is only S$5! Fast and professional!



So Hueyjia and I got our eyebrows threaded ( or threatened). Say byeby to bushy eyebrows! Though mine doesn't look much different though =/
And we've so many discoveries today! Before Little India, we went to Chinatown and grabbed down lots of goodies! Things were really cheap there, and I've fallen in love with many bags, especially the strawbags and woodbox kinda bag. Top list right now! And top brands like Clinique, SKII, Estee Lauder, Clarins and Lancome stuff are selling like crazy there. People were just grabbing everything from the racks!
www.alicekwonderland.blogspot.com - This is the cute little shop we've found out! All her clothes are handsewn by Aunty Alice! Kimono inspired too =)
Hoping for more outings with these two cuties. Too bad that Auyeong is heading to Turkey, and Hueyjia to Beijing soon =( I hope I can hide in their luggage so that I can go travelling with them too!