Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh for goodness sake.

If you've read what's being written above, I've gotta tell you, I was more than just being pissed off. Jo and I were sticking each and every sequins onto our signboard this afternoon. I opened up the Gmail and there was this email from Fleaolics with an irritating message.


" Due to some unforseen circumstances the flea market is being cancelled."


Sounds familiar? Yes, a copy and paste from that bitchAy customer. Due to some unforeseen circumstances I have to cancel my order.


Why is everyone using such excuses??? So an email as easy as that totally ruined our whole plan and days of working to the flea market. The very first time I feel like shouting vulgarities out of my lung and round the world.


So I am now right here, sleepless, trying to think of alternatives to save out this poor scenario.


Jo came over and stayover at my house to get ready for the flea. In the meanwhile, I took a brief photoshoot of her for the shoes. I think I enjoy taking pictures of all my pretty models =)




Yup, everything's there. My favourite white dress ( for Cas's wedding), basket, flower and hat, and of course the model Jo =)




Taken by Zenzen. And of course how can we miss the shoes!



Sorry babe I know you're perspiring like crazy! And guess what, there's only a few of us in the park that early afternoon, perfect timing for mozzies' lunch.


Our signboard is BIG & KIASU. Hahaha which we have totally no idea how it ended up that big. We just cut out according to the ratios and lengths, but seriously you'll never how big the words are here until you see them yourselves.



Nice! I lOike it!


This is only the very small portion of shoes. Others are with Mimi, Shane and Michelle.



Last but not least, we did namecard pegs! Creative huh? To save on budgets, we decided to write our url on the pegs and stick a ribbon and images of shoes on them. The above pegs shown are undone yet. Superdy cute and nice right!!!


So from now on, I will take down pictures of all the process of any of our events as a keepsake. A wonderful idea from Jo. So that we can improve on and also to keep all the memories ^-^
& what happened people? I ask so many of you if we can all go to KL but there's no reply at all???? Sad =, (
Now it's time to my bed and dilemma...