Monday, December 8, 2008

Copycats caught redhanded!

Guess what, some creepy cat is copying Boonga's wonderful shoe art.




See the one below? The copycat draws nicely too, but why can't she draw something different or just modify a bit more??? SO that we can't sense the similarities. STUPID with a big S. Yeah, you thought that changing the bunny to a snail and it's not copyright???




And she's copying mine too. AARGH!!! My poor tea and darling =(




Being drawn to this. I can laugh upon staring all these on the monitor.



And Meng, Meng, Meng!!! You have to see this!!!!! Dream's Elegance is like so 99%alike!

I immediately dropped my jaws when Michelle told me about this. Thanks sweety >=) I feel like being naughty too wahahah.



I should be writing something on the store too some day later. To warn people about this. But seriously we can't help it. If can please do just give some damn small credit can! Even if it's just a sketch, you can just write down who or what you're being inspired of, right??? Now I understand how famous people feel when your artwork is being copied. Feels DAMN SYIOK! Feels like having a sweet revenge! Wahaha!
Ok ok, I'm just kidding. http://badpostured.blogspot.com/ it's her blog, check it out! And I am doing a special review for her heeeeere! How kind of me!