Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Brilliant Stoning Holiday!

Oh great, Thailand is still playing battle chess now and we've officially cancelled off the trip to Bangkok and Battaya ( Papaya? Banana? I seriously don't know how to spell!!!!)

So nowadays, I've been a good ol' ZAI NV oh!
- Paint the shoes and rush for the customers' deadlines.( as usual, but in a more relaxing manner, like lying down while painting, and gone to sleep after a few strokes)

- Digital Scrapbooking ( I am OH SO SO addicted to this nowadays! Just that my comp'd gotten some viruses which caused further lagging in Photochop ( Photoshop + chopping/cropping the pics and layout)

- Replying emails (give me a break, will ya!)

- Did my long lost IC ( Students get a 50% discounts!! The staff was like giggling at me when she found out that I'd lost my IC twice, and I'm only 19!!!)

- Did my long lost ATM card

- No no no shopping for me currently, wait till I've listed out the whole Christmas gift lift yet.

- Prepare for the flea market. ( Though I've done nothing much =/)

- Online 24/7

- Continue to stone at home.

Like what Mimi said, I agreed that painting at home can be enjoying too. It feels so different compared to getting suffocated inside the school studio, while the oxygen concentration gets lower, and no one will realise even if you die inside. ( Well, sometimes I really think like that though!)

Time to hit the brushstrokes. BYE!