Friday, November 14, 2008

Sweet 20

Dear Jeff:


Happy birthday to you. I can't wait to see you. I miss you. I need you. I want to talk to you. I want to pinch your pimples. I want to pluck your white hair. I want to give you a rib crushing hug. I want to say 'It's 20 years for you, darling! Golden age!' I want to say ' Don't give up dear. Your future is so bright ahead for you!'. I want to cry in front of him. I want to say ' How dare till now then you come and find me'. I want to say I'm sorry. I want to say I did not find him too. I want to say school is fun but workload makes my shoulders so tired. I want to say at last I found art. I want to say at last I found love in my school. I want to say thank you for the scholarship dear. I want to say thanks for all the driving. I want to say I hate to quarrel with you. I want to say I'm glad we barely fight. I want to say you are my best friend. I want to bring you to the ice skating rink again. I want to swim with you in the pool. I want to be laughed by you. I don't mind if you say I'm fat. I want to say ok actually I mind a lot. I want to say that I'm sorry for not being by his side right now. I want to say if you do not appear next week I will be mad and crazy.


I want to give a light peck on your cheek. I want to say I am shy.


Happy birthday once again and it's been 2 years, baby boy. And it's not easy at all. I wonder how we can achieve all this. But seriously, we've made it.
Hoping much to see your stupid face on Monday =)!!!!!!