Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On short hiatus

I love all the pics taken by Angela!






I wanna put the above pic as a header image, but isn't it rather obscene? And somemore my thigh is huge and the spider vein is obvious =/ Not a very good model for Angela, but all in all I felt so happy during the photoshoot, despite being bitten by irritating ants.
And guess what, they're taken at the Admiralty grounds.
I found that the purple layout is really noisy, hence back with this basic view. All photographs are done by Angela, camera by Johnston and of course more will be uploaded soon. Thank you Mimi for being such a great babe for the photoshoot too.


Kinda busy with the start of arranging all the shoes, nagging at Jeff, reorganising my holiday schedules and new plannings for my drawing class. Tomorrow I'm going to bring the kids to the jurong bird park. =) Sorry for the delayed outing too =(


Oh yes, don't worry guys the shoes will be done as promised, especially Net's =). Muaks