Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sports is human life in microcosm.

Bloody hell freaking surprising. For four years I'd given volleyball a pass, and Nafa sports day just re-realise my old favourite game. Since I'd left Sabah I have not taken even one step into an actual match. But that very Friday, I was so glad that Ray the boss forced me to get into the game =)

The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition. That's what I've learnt from the boss.

And yes, it's my very first attempt of becoming a real setter! I was always a spiker in the 'younger' years though. Honestly, I did nothing much, and I did not really play a good game, but I was so happy that I'd never thought of being near to the net again, and feeling your feet sinking into the sand just spells awesome.

Now then I realise, a setter is the hardest to be. You got to set the ball nicely, almost perfectly, to the spikers so that they performed flawlessly.



And we got a GOLD!!!

!!! Nafa's really very cute and I think I enjoy the sports day quite a lot. Thanks for the team, the Fine Art gang who came down for the support =")! And to all the wonderful photographers who got sunburn later on.



Later on in the afternoon, we visited Angela's 'supermarket' at Bishan, ate lunch, had a good walk and hearty chat at the park.





All pictures were shoplifted from www.changethyjohn.blogspot.com. =)

My best shot of Johnston's flying across the sky. Nice nice nice!!! And for goodness sake, I think he made me get addicted in taking pictures, and the craving of getting a dSLR.

By the way, people, I bought a new camera!!!! & 3 cheers & 3 cheers for Weiwei!! Woot! Double woot!! Time to capture all the memories everyday =)