Saturday, August 16, 2008

Working inside the drawing studio

You've often heard that artists get crazy working in their studio. That includes those artists-to-be, like that bunch of retarded monkeys in the school drawing studio.


Focusing on a piece of artwork or draft for a heck couple of hours will kill so many cells of your eyes. And that's why, ( I guess) Wenfung needs such a big geeky grandpa specs.





I've tried on it, and I can really imagine how I will look in 40 years time!




Angela's trying to seek for her older version too.











Back to the normal us. No more granny's day out!



Mimi and Angela



She's uber cute!




Wenfung, the grandpa without specs, and Angela, the angel without wings




Johnston, I and that creepy painting behind.








Check out Johnston's cool hair!



Seriously, our good friend gang is a multi national group.
Rash rash ( India) & Weiwei ( Malaysia)!
Irfan ( Indonesia) and Mimi ( Japan)


Indonesian and Singaporean


All of them are weird in a positive way, but I totally dig out my time with them!
...And that's how the daily routine in the studio used to be.