Friday, August 22, 2008

Tears and Happy moments

Lack of updates & postings can only mean one thing, I've been FREAKINGLY busy.

And everything that happened nowadays seemed to be tearing my body apart. I'd been tearing all the time.

- Mum got Denggi and was admitted to the hospital. I teared for 2 days 2 nights.

- Wenfung scolded multiple vulgarities and calling me ' fat woman', ' a pool of shit in a bed of roses' etc in school. I teared despite knowing the fact I'm fat and he himself claiming that it's literally a sheer joke.

- Jeffrey came to JB & Singapore! I teared most horribly. I don't know since when I've been tearing and till when I will end all of this.



--- So now, I feel like writing a post that can make me happier.




Some of the memorable pictures we'd taken when I went back to school months ago. My 2 surviving JC darlings, Auyeong & Hueyjia.



Jasmine left JC too, just like me.




Isn't she pretty? Yaya I know I am fat ( Wenfung, there's no need to remind me twice and I know the fact!) and in this picture my face looks like a pot of steamboat beside Hueyjia's delicate perfect face. She's my hair & beauty consultant for your information.







The two best friends =)


You can't see Auyeong properly here, but I totally adore her LARGE BRIGHT eyes. And they kept on asking me for comments about AY's hairband. Honestly, I'm a huge purple fan but purple leopart prints matching with school attire? Maybe more suitable for the 80's party, dear =).









I really love them a lot.



See? I told you Hueyjia's face is FLAWLESS. Don't tell me you guys think that she's using foundation? Nah nah nah.
--- Continuing the tearing part...
- Mum is coming back home soon. The great news made me tear more.
- I ended up having a long run around Bugis with Wenfung trying to catch me. He treated me coffee at Mc Cafe and I teared right there on the spot.
- Jeffrey just went off from my house this afternoon. Needless to say, I teared a pool of tears.