Saturday, July 5, 2008

Read my previous post first

Before tuition started, I brought Wanling out for our teatime at Secret Recipe. Everything sounded and looked pleasant. Wonderful Saturday.




Check out her awesome bangs! & her Oreo Cheesecake.



Ok please don't check out my bangs that is not awesome at all. I had Yogurt Cheese.




But check out my straw weave bag! I got it for only Rm9.00 at The Store & added on my favourite pink flower. We had Chocolate with Whipped Cream.








& I thought what a wonderful Saturday it was.

Right after our teatime, a stupid car nearly banged us ( in our car), at the + Junction nearby the market!!!! That darn woman!!! If it wasn't me fast enough to step on the break, both of us would have been in the hospital now.

I AM NOT KIDDING.

Worse or what, that darn darn woman didn't stop, but she continued to dash away!

Now I guess it's understandable why I declare myself as potentially unabled to withstand the shock of the aggressive road dashers, not only along the causeway, but everywhere here in the city. I never see such ridiculous people at KK=/

What a WONDERFUL saturday it was.