Thursday, June 5, 2008

KL trip day 2

Headed to One Utama. Lovely Lace-d again. * Infinite happiness*









Why am I forced to smile under the rain? It's One U's open garden & somemore I got to squat at such undemure position.




There's this incredible craft store " Craft Haven" selling scrapbook papers, polymer clays, & even acrylic paintings for dummies. There's usually where all my money goes to ( sigh in deep dismay) But also, the price is quite incredible too as the items are all imported.

& we had Sushi King, coming along with the favourite Honey Brown Sauce where not many sushi restaurants have it besides Pepper Lunch. Itadaikimasu!


He pouted.




He ignored.





He stared + pouted.



Tell me, isn't this suave guy a cutie? I always go ga-ga over him, even if we've been together for 19 months. If you tell me Mr. Chew is not cute I'm going to give you a face-smacking slap & a rib-crushing hug.* Laughing out my lungs*