Sunday, June 8, 2008

KL trip Day 2 & 2

We knew each other since 13, and now we're 19 ( Alright, I'm the one 19 & Chris insisted that she's 18 & a half) , we're still that childish.






So around night jamming for 2 hours from 1 Utama till Sungai Wang, I eventually managed to meet Chris & her roommate Hennesy ( correct spelling? I thought she tastes good too like XO). I feared that after separating with this buddy for so long, we've got nothing to rant about.



Well, all my previous worries are a waste of time. We ended up laughing out our lungs. Both of the girls live nearby Wei Shek Gai ( In Canto cuz I don't know what's it called in Eng), & they're studying Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture. Cool huh, next time if I need some immortal healing for my permanent knee injury, I can find them for FREE!
One big happy family. Jeff and I went to visit their room after supper.
Please visit my dearest Christina at her blog !! http://blog.pixnet.net/loveker I swear I will visit her again!