Sunday, April 27, 2008

Perfect passport pic

& why must all our IC, Ez-link cards, passport pics be horrible? My driving license looks like that!!!!!!! Bloody eyebacpacs.




& I know some of my girls even paste on neoprints when it's utterly indigestible looking at our-extraordinary selves. I think it's really a great idea.



& why can't we take formal photos like this? Life will be a lot easier if that's the way it is.



& now I start to understand: The rarest thing in the world would probably be a girl/woman satisfying at a picture of herself. Right, girls? So I decided to look at my pair of bloody eyebacpacs for the rest of my life. I gotta stay a hate-love relationship with this kind of bloody pic.


& yes, I'm totally addicted to driving!!!!! When can we drive our nights out, girls??!!!!!!!!