Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Avada's blog



Life's like a play on stage. What character are you playing, what mask and costume are you wearing, what feelings are you having, who are your audience, what are you revealing, what are you hiding, which chapter are you at... Play it well, and you're nominated for the best.

& do check out Jasmine's blog! She wanted to have a new blogskin so I drew some stuff for her. * Shy* I'm so happy she likes it. Because I know she loves theatre so much, but I ended up drawing out things that are more cinematic & popcorn-like=/ I'm super touched, don't really know why.

Maybe we do share some similarities. I'm glad after bloody JC, we decided to separate and find out what dreams and future that we are exactly looking for. One year in school, we learn relatively nothing but to more stubbornly searching our souls out there. Once, we talked about what we like. ART. Performing ARTS. It's so nice to share with her cuz it's something similar to what I like.

And yes, today I think we did it. Eventually, we are happier in the way we wanted. Rib-crushing hug to her and a big wet kiss!!!!!!!!!!!