Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dilemma again

The weather looked and felt amazingly good and promising these two days. It made my hair a good hair day and of course I love it. Strong wind that has not touched my face for a very long time, but I know it ain't a good premonition. The Earth is changing human beings, and so do I. Or maybe from the very start, the Earth is already sick and giving out gradual warnings. And so do I?


Somehow, I've been approaching a lot of people in school. Or can I say a lot of people approached me? I'm always the same, laughed out my lungs for every lamest joke the gang could give me, striked the deepest pain every moroseness life could give me...


These two afternoons, I thought I was alive and kicking. BUT Angela caught my problem redhanded and I realised it, all of a suddent, and had been reflecting these few days since. Like what Johnston said, I have met my bottle's neck =/ SIGH


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, I guess it's alright. Let me think of a fresh new way again. All the new plans of the year, all the strong words and promises written down in my diary. I hope it will be good and fine and smooth. But life's about ebbs and flows, and I somehow have that bad and good intuition mixed up all together like a fruit punch juice. Confusing eh? I find them the same too.


Mr. Tay praised me a bit at the end of the day during anatomy class, and that made me feel a lot better. =) But for like only 3 minutes? I really wish to thank to the important people around me, but I have no idea how to pick up myself. So many buts, so many ands, so many uncertainties and insecurities. So many fears and doubts, that's how weird homo sapiens can be.


And something have to be changed here. The blog is half dead as nyawa nyawa ikan. Maybe a new approach for the theme. I don't like it this way at all.


Ok.. nvm. It's just another freaking boring entry of my silent ranting. I just feel like reading my Chicken Soup and waiting for my phone call now ( which will never ring tonight)... Good night people...