Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Zoo

P/s: I'm at home most of the time during holidays, so please sms to my M'sia number pal. Sigh. Sorry that I missed the girl's hangout. I missed them =(

Nothing beats the day at the zoo with a hat, picnic bag and my favourite boy and lots of eye candies ( I mean the pretty animals).




Giraffe can only get into 1 minute of deep sleep everytime. They walk, eat, sleep for 4 minutes, 1 minute of deep sleep, wake up and walk, eat... etc.




I think I share a mutual similarity with the Borneon proboscis monkey. We're from the same hometown and we have a big tummy!



The new Rainforest Kidz.



Marty at KFC.



Our relatives.



Clara the intelligent sealion is my next favourite. Here she's demonstrating self control performance, stopping herself to devour the fish in front.



White peacocks!!! Super gorgeous!



See, I told you animals do smile! Just like little Dumbo here.



Marty, the others have white with black stripes. Yours is black with white stripes, that's why it makes you so special. - Madagascar 2



You're special to me as always, Jeff! Thanks for coming down to visit me =) Sorry for skipping classes for a whole week!!

All I gotta do now is enjoy the loneliness at home. Mum's at Sabah, Zen's at KL, Coco and Babu's at Sing. It's boring to be home alone, but seriously I love it.

p/s: Jeff, I wish that you have only bought the tickets to here. Not the return ticket. I regret for bringing you to buy the return ticket. I should have tear it off.