Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sick & sian =(


Ok, I've fallen sick and moody right after yesterday's scorching hot photoshoot. Sore throat, cold and my body is feeling itchy, maybe the ants bite me while lying on the grass.
Sigh. Please tell me how to finish all the assessment projects people.
& I have not found a dress or two for Cas's wedding yet. Urgh!!!! So I've decided to draw out my own design, and mum and aunt're gonna sew it. =) PhEW~~~~ That saves me lots of money and time. Plus, lots of DIY stuff and flowers at home so maybe I'm gonna do some corsages for all the girls. And I've rummaged out an old wig hidden in the storeroom, maybe I can cut some strands out, glue them into hair extensions.
Haha~ my DIY handmade brain is working again! So let's see how will all these work before her wedding k =)
Many things waiting for me to do.... yet so little time...