Monday, November 24, 2008

Caslin and Ah Wee's wedding

Shania Twain's " From This Moment" is the song that I would wish to tune on for my wedding ( if I ever have one). When Cas and Wee came in, that particular song was there.


And guess what. I can never tahan this kind of romantic scenario and I teared a bit or two. Laughs.


15th November is Jeff's birthday.
16th November is Cas's big day.
17th November is Leafy's birthday.

And I was rushing like hell to and fro. Thank god I drove in with my trusty old car.




Caslin was GORGEOUS with 2 Gs. Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. And I think both of them did it. They were nagging at each other all along the very important day, but trust me, they're sweeter than honey. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.



Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. That's what Cas had done, and I respect what she had decided for her life, and of course we all will definitely wish her a happier life!



And aren't we so proud to be her bridemaids? Net, Meng, Leafy and Wei. The super cool sisters. We are a Team!





I shall not end this post, 'cause true love stories never have endings.

p/s: Caslin dear: Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight like a cat!