Thursday, August 28, 2008

Love is retarded

Love is not blind, I think love is totally retarded. We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.


We were so happy together last time, remember? And now, after a year and 9 months, we are soOOO far apart, but we.... are still happy together, so that's why. I can't explain how retarded love is, but that's how it exists, just like that, retardedly.

Haha. Fine, enough of my lamechop recipes.




Jeffrey and his family came down to the bloody island to find the bloodily surviving me! But only for around 4 days, I felt totally unfair for both of us. **Sigh in heavy dismay** I even forgot to take a picture with him, and you can see how unfair it is.






But gladly, we managed to eke out our meagres incomes to have some lovely meals at Sushi Tei and Thank God in Friday's, two of my favourite restaurants! And Jeff came to stay over at my place, visited mum at the hospital, helped me move my house... and all the miscellaneous stuff.


Thank you, Mr. Chew. You're more than my sunshine =) Anyone can catch my eyes, but it's only you who's that special to catch my heart...